UV-POLYX® – SAVES TIME, MATERIAL AND ENERGY
UV-Polyx® industrial hardwax-Oil dries within seconds thanks to its UV reactive ingredients, allowing you to either further process or pack immediately. The UV-Polyx®, thanks its dual curing properties, also cures in surface areas where UV rays can’t reach and with a total application amount of 20 g / m², with two coats, is especially efficient. UV-Polyx® gives you a beautiful natural oil and wax surface which is both durable and open porous as well as time, material and energy saving.
- Total application amount of 15-20 g /m²
- Can be packed directly off the line
- No hidden VOC’s (SVOC)
- Reduced cleaning / set-up time
- 100% Hardening through Dual curing
- Instant UV drying
- Can be processed or packed immediately
- High durability with low application amounts
SAVES TIME, MATERIAL AND ENERGY
PERFECT SURFACE FINISH IN TWO STEPS.
STAINED WOOD SURFACE
All Polyx® systems are created to a precise colour quality and reproductive consistency that, in comparison to water based stains, offers a great advantage during production. The Polyx® systems generally consist of a Base Coat and Top Coat, the colour tone of the wood surface is normally depicted by the Base Coat, the Top Coat decides the level of sheen for the finished product.
GUARANTEED COLOUR CONSISTENCY WITH POLYX®
- Consistent colour tone in production
- Excellent reproductive quality
- Can be spot repaired
- Without water based elements